Becoming a SEDA-PDF mentor and accreditor
In order to be a SEDA-PDF mentor and accreditor, you must do the following:
- Affirm and demonstrate a commitment to the SEDA Values
- Be an active member of the SEDA-PDF community – for example, through leading a SEDA-PDF accredited programme
- Complete the SEDA-PDF initial mentor and accreditor training
- Shadow a SEDA-PDF accreditation/recognition/review/mentoring
- Be confirmed as a mentor and accreditor by the SEDA-PDF Committee
- Remain in good-standing by participating in an annual professional development session for SEDA-PDF mentors and accreditors. These are normally offered three times a year and accreditors are notified in advance.
If you are interested, contact the SEDA Office.