How do I apply?
- Recording of How to apply for a SEDA small grant – held on 26th November 2020
- Proposals must be submitted using the application form by the deadline of 12 noon on Monday 27th February 2023.
- Proposals should be emailed to email@example.com under the heading SEDA Research and Evaluation Grants.
- We will acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you do not receive an email acknowledgement then assume that your application has not been received and follow this up with the SEDA office.
What is the timetable?
- There will be a Small Grants Talk Shop on Tuesday 10th January 2023 from 15.30 – 16.30. This will be an interactive opportunity for applicants to ask questions of SEDA’s Scholarship and Research Committee. If you would like to join this then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any particular questions then it would be very helpful if you could email them through in advance.
- Proposals must be received by the SEDA office by 12 noon on Monday 27th February 2023
- All applicants will be notified of the results by 30th April 2023
- Projects are expected to complete by 31st August 2024