Applications for the 2024 grants will be opening soon.
How do I apply?
- Recording of How to apply for a SEDA small grant – held on 26th November 2020
- Proposals must be submitted using the online application form (coming soon) by the deadline of 12 noon on Monday 26th February 2024.
- We will acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you do not receive an email acknowledgement then assume that your application has not been received and follow this up with the SEDA office.
What is the timetable?
- There will be a Small Grants Talk Shop on Friday 12th January 2024 from 10-11am. This will be an interactive opportunity for applicants to ask questions of SEDA’s Scholarship and Research Committee. If you would like to join this then please email email@example.com. If you have any particular questions then it would be very helpful if you could email them through in advance.
- Proposals must be received by the SEDA office by 12 noon on Monday 26th February 2024
- All applicants will be notified of the results by 30th April 2024
- Projects are expected to complete by 31st August 2025