How do I apply?
- Recording of How to apply for a SEDA small grant – held on 26th November 2020
- Proposals must be submitted using the application form by the deadline of 12 noon on 29th January 2021.
- Proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org under the heading SEDA Research and Evaluation Grants.
- We will acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you do not receive an email acknowledgement then assume that your application has not been received and follow this up with the SEDA office.
What is the timetable?
- Webinar – Applying to SEDA Small Grants 2020 – 28th November 2019, 11.00 – 12.00
- Proposals must be received by the SEDA office by 12 noon on Friday 29th January 2021
- All applicants will be notified of the results by 31st March 2021
- Projects are expected to complete by 31st July 2022