Home > Professional Development > SEDA-PDF > Why do SEDA-PDF?
Why do SEDA-PDF?
- It offers your institution national recognition and support for its professional development activity and those who carry it out
- It offers staff in your institution the opportunity to gain national certification for their professional development activity
- It offers a framework for coherent linkage between your institution's learning and teaching strategy and institutional priorities
- When you sign up to SEDA-PDF, you gain access to an organisation with a long-standing and established reputation for leadership and support of professional development activity
- SEDA-PDF enables an institution to develop a CPD scheme from scratch, or to add relevant awards to existing CPD activities to form a larger CPD framework or scheme
- SEDA-PDF awards are 'level-free' so you can use them flexibly to have both credit-bearing and non credit-bearing programmes recognised.