17/05/2013, Leeds Marriott Hotel
14/11/2013, Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel
15/07/2013, Cumberland Lodge, Windsor Great Park
20/06/2013, Roehampton University
07/06/2013, University of Westminster, 35 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LS - Room MG14
Seda Special 33, Ranald Macdonald
Seda Special 34, Veronica Bamber
Staff and Educational Development AssociationSEDA is the professional association for staff and educational developers in the UK, promoting innovation and good practice in higher education. SEDA is seen by many as the shaper of thought and initiator of action in staff and educational development, not only in the UK but in the international domain also.
SEDA can offer you and your university the opportunity to be part of a national network of people engaged in staff and educational development. This allows you to keep abreast of good practice and policy initiatives, while playing a part in shaping the future and contributing to national debate. SEDA can offer you and your institution:
- resources to enhance learning and teaching and professional development
- events such writing retreats and workshops and seminars, a summer school for new educational developers
- conferences on academic development and learning and teaching in HE
- a nationally recognised Professional Development Framework and Fellowships Scheme for all those involved in teaching and supporting learning
- opportunities to join a vibrant community through a SEDA committee or working group or through contributing to SEDA research or to a publication.
Keep in touch and communicate with other SEDA members through email@example.com and SEDA twitter @seda_uk_
SEDA celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2013, click here to find out about the celebratory activities we have planned for the year.
Stephen Bostock (SEDA Co-Chair), Pam Parker (SEDA Vice-Chair) and Julie Hall (SEDA Co-Chair)