Home > Join SEDA
SEDA is the professional association for staff and educational developers in the UK. It promotes ideas and innovation across the educational development community.
SEDA's members include:
- Institutions such as universities, FE colleges and other educational organisations
- People working in teaching and learning centres, staff development or human resource management
- Lecturers and teachers with an interest in, or responsibility for, teaching and learning or educational professional development
- Academic support staff with an interest in educational development, such as librarians, learning technologists or those involved in research
- People working on educational projects, e.g. CETLs, or for organisations such as the Higher Education Academy
- Individuals working towards a SEDA recognised award or studying for a postgraduate qualification in teaching
- International colleagues who want to maintain a link with the educational development community in the UK
- Other professional bodies and associations with an interest in educational development.