16th Annual SEDA Conference 2011
Using Technology to Enhance Learning17 November 2011 - 18 November 2011
The conference will be of particular interest to all those involved in promoting effective change in HE learning, teaching and educational development. This includes:
- Academic and staff developers
- Lecturers and teachers in further and higher education
- National and institutional teaching fellows
- Heads of academic schools and academic development
- Learning technologists
- Learner development staff
- Quality assurance and enhancement policy makers
- Higher Education Academy staff
The SEDA Conference Experience
SEDA seeks to create a relaxed, welcoming and positive atmosphere at conferences, which encourages open, constructive and supportive sharing of ideas, experience and practice.
Feedback from participants at recent SEDA conferences:
- "The networking opportunities were excellent as ever. Professional updating and sharing ideas on the conference themes"
- "The sessions I attended were up-to-date, scholarly, thought provoking, practical – really good"
- "Good for networking with colleagues. Good range of workshops to choose from and I did pick up good ideas and things to take back and try"
- "Have come away with some ideas that I can develop and 3 new contacts"
The conference will be held at the Aston Business School Conference Centre, which is located in Birmingham city centre, just a five minute taxi ride or fifteen minute walk from New Street Station. Fully residential delegates will be accommodated on-site in ensuite bedrooms.